I’m sure you have heard it before — if not from me, then from some other web professional. “You need to be blogging.” Yes, I say it all the time to clients.
Some heed the advice, and it does pay off for them over time, but others just feel like it’s a waste of time. They wonder if all of the time they spend writing blog posts is even worth it. Do they get read at all? No one ever seems to comment.
I get it. I understand that blogging is an investment of time, or money if you are paying an employee or ghost writer to handle blogging tasks for you. But, yes, it can pay off, if you are patient.
There are many reasons to keep your blog updated and to continually be pushing out new content. Among them is:
- Cultivating a new customer base
- Sealing the deal
- Making your company unforgettable
I recently ran across an excellent article on the Namecheap blog that I thought was worth sharing with my readers.
In the article they point out:
Blogs help keep your business in the front of their mind. Each time you post on your blog you have a new opportunity to make another contact with your customers, reminding them about what you offer. The best customers are repeat customers, after all.
Head over to their website to find out more about how blogging can be beneficial for your business. It’s worth the 10 minute (or less) read, I assure you.
Latest posts by Nora Kramer (see all)
- Why Mobile Friendly Website Design is More Important Than Ever - March 13, 2019
- Are you paying to boost you company’s Facebook posts? If not, you are doing it all wrong. - January 7, 2019
- 6 Tips for Determining If You Are Hiring the Right Marketer, Graphic Designer, Website Developer, or Creative Agency For Your Next Project - September 21, 2018