It’s never too early to start beefing up your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts for the coming new year. So what are the things you should be looking at to boost your rankings?
According to ID Marketing Tools, a site devoted to helping markers find the best tools and tactics with data-driven insights and tutorials, you need to look to the following items for better 2017 rankings:
- Get on board with AMP pages.
- Beef up your local SEO.
- Understand Google’s RankBrain.
- Make your SEO more people-focused.
- Backlink like a boss.
Get on board with AMP pages.
Beef up your local SEO.
Understand Google’s RankBrain.
What is RankBrain? SearchEngineJournal.com provides this easy explanation:
Make your SEO more people-focused.
Backlink like a boss.
To learn more about what each of these action items entails, be sure to check out their article for more information.
Search engine ranking algorithms are always evolving the changing, but good SEO practices will stand the test of time. Be sure you continue providing useful and highly engaging content to your website visitors, and you are halfway to achieving your SEO goals.
- Unleashing the Power of Storyboarding: A Practical Guide to Designing Outstanding Websites - September 20, 2023
- Why Your Business Needs a Professional Web Consultant: A Comprehensive Guide - September 5, 2023
- Online to Invisible: The Shocking Consequences of Extended Website Downtime - July 17, 2023